- PACES station 1 abdomen
- PACES station 1 respiratory
- PACES station 2 history taking skills
- PACES station 3 cardiovascular
- PACES station 3 neurology
- PACES station 4 communication skill and ethics
- PACES station 5 (new station 5)
- PACES station 5 endocrinology
- PACES station 5 Fundus
- PACES station 5 rheumatology
- PACES station 5 skin
- record of PACES experience
Monday, 2 June 2008
should score 4 in psoriasis
describe your findings.
there are patches of psoriasis over the trunk of the body and the bony promenance.
the plaques are circular ,well defined adge with salivary scales.
there is no asymetrical arthropathy present.
what are the types of psoiasis?
what factors can exacrebate psoriasis?
1-drugs e.g B blockers,ACE inhibitors,lithuim,antimalarials and alcohol
4-trauma to the skin
what are the lines of management?
no cure,only supportive treatment.
indication for treatment:
goal of treatment:
to decrease the extent and severity of the condition to the point that it no longer interfer substantially with patient occupation,personal or social life.
2-systemic treatment (phototherapy or systemic drugs)
Labels: PACES station 5 skin