- PACES station 1 abdomen
- PACES station 1 respiratory
- PACES station 2 history taking skills
- PACES station 3 cardiovascular
- PACES station 3 neurology
- PACES station 4 communication skill and ethics
- PACES station 5 (new station 5)
- PACES station 5 endocrinology
- PACES station 5 Fundus
- PACES station 5 rheumatology
- PACES station 5 skin
- record of PACES experience
Friday, 6 June 2008
look at this patient's face.
describe your findings.
what is your diagnosis?
if you picked the diagnoses,proceed as follow:
2-inspect face carefully,note balding/wasting/ptosis/cataract
3-examin upper limbs/lower limbs:wasting and decrease reflexes
4-perform percusion myotonia
5-tell the examiner that you would like to examine for:gynaecomastia/testiculr atrophy.
6-ask the patient about dysphagia/recurrent chest infection/FHx
Labels: PACES station 3 neurology